- Brexit-fuelled nationalism is only one step removed from fascism. It has to be confronted. Now.
- Evidence mounts of irregularities in UK court procedures in Assange extradition case
- Six legal arguments show why the US extradition of Julian Assange should be denied
- How government-funded research helped turn Labour’s election hopes into a smear
- Anti-Corbyn fake news has just hit a new low. And it’s likely to get far worse.
- Once voters see through Johnson’s biggest lie yet, he’ll be history
- Over 60 doctors warn Julian Assange ‘could die in prison’, due to Tory contempt
- BBCQT hit a new low. One audience member has links to failed Tory smears against Corbyn.
- A secretive propaganda unit is manipulating our social media. But it’s not Russian.
- Four Russia-linked tycoons donated around £2.7m to Tories. Putin must be delighted.
- Arron Banks
- Barrett Brown
- Boris Johnson
- Cambridge Analytica
- Chelsea Manning
- Child sex abuse
- Conservative Party
- Consulting Association
- Donald Trump
- Economic League
- Edward Snowden
- EU referendum
- Jeremy Corbyn
- Julian Assange
- Manus Island
- Mark Kennedy
- Northern Ireland
- Papua New Guinea
- Snoopers Charter
- Theresa May
- Vote Leave
- war crimes
- Wilson Security
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Cambridge Analytica
The Intelligence and Security Committee (ISC) dossier on Russian meddling into UK politics remains unpublished. But Britain has its own meddling ‘agency’ – a designated brigade of the British army. Moreover, it has a connection with Twitter management. Exclusively, The … Continue reading
An assortment of extreme Brexit organisations is re-emerging. Their aim? To promote a hard Brexit or ‘no deal’ situation. Some are relatively new; others have direct links to old-style Leave campaigners and their dubious technologies. To read more, click here.
With the latest twist in the Cambridge Analytica (CA) saga, attention has turned to claims of irregularities involving a price comparison website. It is possible that data held by Moneysupermarket was shared for political purposes. And if this did indeed happen, … Continue reading
An audio recording and accompanying testimony reveal that a Leave.EU organiser drew inspiration for the pro-Brexit campaign from the Nazis. And in a separate recording the former CEO of SCL Group, the parent company of data miners Cambridge Analytica (CA), … Continue reading
Officers from the ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office) have raided the London HQ of data miners Cambridge Analytica (CA). Meanwhile, archived (deleted) website pages and other evidence reveal the extensive links between its parent SCL Group (formerly Strategic Communication Laboratories) and … Continue reading
The EU apparently wants to block access to offshore tax havens. But thanks to Brexit, the UK and its offshore territories will probably not be affected. This will benefit investors, like certain Brexit power-brokers. And it will also benefit their … Continue reading
A company at the centre of the ‘voter meddling’ row in both the US and UK must make available its communications to a powerful US Senate committee. Together with revelations from key Trump associates, these communications have the potential to … Continue reading