- Brexit-fuelled nationalism is only one step removed from fascism. It has to be confronted. Now.
- Evidence mounts of irregularities in UK court procedures in Assange extradition case
- Six legal arguments show why the US extradition of Julian Assange should be denied
- How government-funded research helped turn Labour’s election hopes into a smear
- Anti-Corbyn fake news has just hit a new low. And it’s likely to get far worse.
- Once voters see through Johnson’s biggest lie yet, he’ll be history
- Over 60 doctors warn Julian Assange ‘could die in prison’, due to Tory contempt
- BBCQT hit a new low. One audience member has links to failed Tory smears against Corbyn.
- A secretive propaganda unit is manipulating our social media. But it’s not Russian.
- Four Russia-linked tycoons donated around £2.7m to Tories. Putin must be delighted.
- Arron Banks
- Barrett Brown
- Boris Johnson
- Cambridge Analytica
- Chelsea Manning
- Child sex abuse
- Conservative Party
- Consulting Association
- Donald Trump
- Economic League
- Edward Snowden
- EU referendum
- Jeremy Corbyn
- Julian Assange
- Manus Island
- Mark Kennedy
- Northern Ireland
- Papua New Guinea
- Snoopers Charter
- Theresa May
- Vote Leave
- war crimes
- Wilson Security
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Russia
While the Intelligence and Security Committee (ISC) report on alleged Russian interference in UK elections continues to languish, The Canary has conducted a search of the UK Electoral Commission database. The search was on political donations by four Russia-linked oligarchs. … Continue reading
The Intelligence and Security Committee (ISC) report on Russian interference in British elections and funding of Tories remains unpublished. This follows further details of funding of Tories by British-based oligarchs. There was even an allegation that one such oligarch may … Continue reading
UK prime minister Boris Johnson has delayed publication of a dossier on alleged Russian interference in UK voting, Russian bot attacks, and Russian funding of Conservatives. This comes after Johnson’s link to a “Russian agent” was questioned at a US … Continue reading
The UK-based Integrity Initiative specialises in covert operations aimed at countering Russian propaganda. But it also conducts ‘black ops’ in countries across Europe and beyond. It’s largely funded by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO) and listed as a project … Continue reading
An analysis of articles published by the Guardian over several months reveals what appears to be a campaign to link WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange with Russia and the Kremlin. But the paper has provided little or no evidence to back … Continue reading
Prime minister Theresa May has announced that a ‘Brexit dividend’ will help finance the NHS. Channel 4 News‘s ‘Fact Check’ responded by saying there’s no clear link between the NHS funding boost and any ‘Brexit dividend’. However, the Brexit vote … Continue reading
On Tuesday 12 June, Leave.EU financier Arron Banks and communications director Andy Wigmore were questioned for nearly five hours by the Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) committee examining fake news. But the double act ran circles around their out-of-depth … Continue reading
Two intriguing tweets, one by by a former UK ambassador and another by a Channel 4 News journalist, relate to an aspect of the so-called ‘Trump dossier’ that might explain why Sergei and Yulia Skripal were targeted in Salisbury. ‘D … Continue reading
An undercover police officer allegedly befriended an elderly activist as cover for intelligence-gathering. She was partially blind and deaf. The ‘spycop’ went on to head Special Branch. To read more, click here.
A series of attacks targeted thousands of Dorset residents with biological warfare agents. But the culprits were not Russians. A collection of former classified documents, together with a rarely seen video, reveals precisely what happened. To read more, click here.