- Brexit-fuelled nationalism is only one step removed from fascism. It has to be confronted. Now.
- Evidence mounts of irregularities in UK court procedures in Assange extradition case
- Six legal arguments show why the US extradition of Julian Assange should be denied
- How government-funded research helped turn Labour’s election hopes into a smear
- Anti-Corbyn fake news has just hit a new low. And it’s likely to get far worse.
- Once voters see through Johnson’s biggest lie yet, he’ll be history
- Over 60 doctors warn Julian Assange ‘could die in prison’, due to Tory contempt
- BBCQT hit a new low. One audience member has links to failed Tory smears against Corbyn.
- A secretive propaganda unit is manipulating our social media. But it’s not Russian.
- Four Russia-linked tycoons donated around £2.7m to Tories. Putin must be delighted.
- Arron Banks
- Barrett Brown
- Boris Johnson
- Cambridge Analytica
- Chelsea Manning
- Child sex abuse
- Conservative Party
- Consulting Association
- Donald Trump
- Economic League
- Edward Snowden
- EU referendum
- Jeremy Corbyn
- Julian Assange
- Manus Island
- Mark Kennedy
- Northern Ireland
- Papua New Guinea
- Snoopers Charter
- Theresa May
- Vote Leave
- war crimes
- Wilson Security
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Chelsea Manning
A US judge has ruled that WikiLeaks was fully entitled to publish the Democratic National Congress (DNC) emails, which means no law was broken. The ruling is highly significant as it could impact upon the US extradition proceedings against WikiLeaks … Continue reading
The latest indictment issued by the US against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange includes 17 new charges. But a lawyer specialising in extradition argues that UK authorities should reject the case against Assange. To read more, click here.
An FBI agent has made it clear that, regarding charges against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, further testimony from whistleblower Chelsea Manning will be critical to achieving a successful prosecution. Because if Manning keeps refusing to testify to the courts, the … Continue reading
Following the arrest of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, The Canary has examined the evidence available in relation to the US indictment against him. And we have reached the conclusion that the indictment is seriously flawed. But it’s not about Assange … Continue reading
A threat to ban celebrated whistleblower Chelsea (formerly Bradley) Manning from visiting Australia has meant she will be unable to speak in person at a scheduled event at the Sydney Opera House on Sunday 2nd September. Government dithering also means … Continue reading
The dean of Harvard University’s Kennedy School, Douglas Elmendorf, invited war crimes whistleblower and LGBTQ+ campaigner Chelsea Manning to be a visiting fellow. But the very next day, after pressure from a former and a current CIA director, the offer … Continue reading
On 19 May 2017, Swedish prosecutor Marianne Ny announced the end of a preliminary investigation into an allegation of rape against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange. But Assange is staying exactly where he is. At least until he receives assurances that he won’t … Continue reading
In August 2013, Chelsea (then Bradley) Manning was sentenced to 35 years in prison. During her three years in military custody awaiting trial, Manning – as attested by the UN Special Rapporteur – was subjected to torture. Manning’s aunt once said of … Continue reading
Chelsea Manning will finally be set free, but she should never have been locked up in the first place
Chelsea (formerly Bradley) Manning’s aunt once said of her that she needed a miracle to get her out of prison. Now that ‘miracle’ has happened. US President Barack Obama has commuted Manning’s 35 year military prison sentence. The US military … Continue reading
Today, after years of requesting the care she needs for gender dysphoria, Chelsea Manning has released a statement about the start of her hunger strike. Chelsea is demanding written assurances from the Army she will receive all of the medically … Continue reading