- UK authorities have just provided the perfect reason why Assange’s extradition should end
- Identified, the jihadists who murdered and mutilated this Kurdish human rights advocate
- Channel 4 interview shows how devastating any Brexit border in Ireland could be
- When Turkish-backed jihadists link up with Daesh, there’s only one outcome. And it’s begun.
- According to Turkey’s president, these women are terrorists. Total crap.
- Julian Assange’s lawyers were placed under surveillance. But that’s not the whole story.
- When even arch-Brexiteers warn of no-deal danger to the economy, you know it’s time to worry
- Brexit means an unelected bureaucrat, married into aristocracy, who’s now the de-facto PM
- Johnson has a devious plan to ensure no-deal Brexit. But it’s not all plain sailing.
- This plan to free UK from no-deal Brexit is either completely laughable or sheer genius
- Arron Banks
- Barrett Brown
- Boris Johnson
- Chelsea Manning
- Child sex abuse
- Conservative Party
- Consulting Association
- Donald Trump
- Economic League
- Edward Snowden
- EU referendum
- Jeremy Corbyn
- Julian Assange
- Manus Island
- Mark Kennedy
- Northern Ireland
- Papua New Guinea
- Snoopers Charter
- Theresa May
- Vote Leave
- war crimes
- Wilson Security
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Chelsea Manning
A US judge has ruled that WikiLeaks was fully entitled to publish the Democratic National Congress (DNC) emails, which means no law was broken. The ruling is highly significant as it could impact upon the US extradition proceedings against WikiLeaks … Continue reading
The latest indictment issued by the US against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange includes 17 new charges. But a lawyer specialising in extradition argues that UK authorities should reject the case against Assange. To read more, click here.
An FBI agent has made it clear that, regarding charges against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, further testimony from whistleblower Chelsea Manning will be critical to achieving a successful prosecution. Because if Manning keeps refusing to testify to the courts, the … Continue reading
Following the arrest of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, The Canary has examined the evidence available in relation to the US indictment against him. And we have reached the conclusion that the indictment is seriously flawed. But it’s not about Assange … Continue reading
A threat to ban celebrated whistleblower Chelsea (formerly Bradley) Manning from visiting Australia has meant she will be unable to speak in person at a scheduled event at the Sydney Opera House on Sunday 2nd September. Government dithering also means … Continue reading
The dean of Harvard University’s Kennedy School, Douglas Elmendorf, invited war crimes whistleblower and LGBTQ+ campaigner Chelsea Manning to be a visiting fellow. But the very next day, after pressure from a former and a current CIA director, the offer … Continue reading
On 19 May 2017, Swedish prosecutor Marianne Ny announced the end of a preliminary investigation into an allegation of rape against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange. But Assange is staying exactly where he is. At least until he receives assurances that he won’t … Continue reading