- Brexit-fuelled nationalism is only one step removed from fascism. It has to be confronted. Now.
- Evidence mounts of irregularities in UK court procedures in Assange extradition case
- Six legal arguments show why the US extradition of Julian Assange should be denied
- How government-funded research helped turn Labour’s election hopes into a smear
- Anti-Corbyn fake news has just hit a new low. And it’s likely to get far worse.
- Once voters see through Johnson’s biggest lie yet, he’ll be history
- Over 60 doctors warn Julian Assange ‘could die in prison’, due to Tory contempt
- BBCQT hit a new low. One audience member has links to failed Tory smears against Corbyn.
- A secretive propaganda unit is manipulating our social media. But it’s not Russian.
- Four Russia-linked tycoons donated around £2.7m to Tories. Putin must be delighted.
- Arron Banks
- Barrett Brown
- Boris Johnson
- Cambridge Analytica
- Chelsea Manning
- Child sex abuse
- Conservative Party
- Consulting Association
- Donald Trump
- Economic League
- Edward Snowden
- EU referendum
- Jeremy Corbyn
- Julian Assange
- Manus Island
- Mark Kennedy
- Northern Ireland
- Papua New Guinea
- Snoopers Charter
- Theresa May
- Vote Leave
- war crimes
- Wilson Security
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Boris Johnson
UK prime minister Boris Johnson has predicated his entire electoral strategy on ‘getting Brexit done’. Yet this is a deceit, because his Brexit deal will likely involve not just months but years of further negotiations. Indeed, under Johnson, Brexit is … Continue reading
While the Intelligence and Security Committee (ISC) report on alleged Russian interference in UK elections continues to languish, The Canary has conducted a search of the UK Electoral Commission database. The search was on political donations by four Russia-linked oligarchs. … Continue reading
The Intelligence and Security Committee (ISC) report on Russian interference in British elections and funding of Tories remains unpublished. This follows further details of funding of Tories by British-based oligarchs. There was even an allegation that one such oligarch may … Continue reading
UK prime minister Boris Johnson has delayed publication of a dossier on alleged Russian interference in UK voting, Russian bot attacks, and Russian funding of Conservatives. This comes after Johnson’s link to a “Russian agent” was questioned at a US … Continue reading
Channel 4 News has broadcast an exclusive interview with a serving New IRA (Irish Republican Army) paramilitary. The interviewee made it clear that a reimposed border between the north and south of Ireland would result in paramilitary violence. The security … Continue reading
Dominic Cummings is an unelected bureaucrat who’s described as “assistant to the prime minister”, with responsibilities for Brexit and domestic policy. He is clearly determined to see the UK leave the EU by the 31 October deadline. Though he’ll undoubtedly … Continue reading
To ensure a no-deal Brexit, UK prime minister Boris Johnson has a simple but devious plan. And if it succeeds, the ‘Brexit Gang‘ will have pulled off one of the biggest political cons in British history. But it won’t all … Continue reading
‘Boris Gang‘ leader Boris Johnson is looking increasingly isolated as it appears his Brexit strategy is completely unworkable. This is largely thanks to the Democratic Unionist Party (DUP), Sinn Féin and the US Congress. To read more, click here.
The Farmers’ Union of Wales (FUW) has warned there could be widespread civil unrest because of Brexit, particularly if there is no deal. The last time the UK witnessed mass civil unrest because of industry cutbacks was during the 1984/5 … Continue reading
In an interview on Sophy Ridge On Sunday, Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn said his party was ready and prepared to fight an autumn general election. This comes as the ‘Brexit Gang’, led by Boris Johnson, is making it clear that … Continue reading