- UK authorities have just provided the perfect reason why Assange’s extradition should end
- Identified, the jihadists who murdered and mutilated this Kurdish human rights advocate
- Channel 4 interview shows how devastating any Brexit border in Ireland could be
- When Turkish-backed jihadists link up with Daesh, there’s only one outcome. And it’s begun.
- According to Turkey’s president, these women are terrorists. Total crap.
- Julian Assange’s lawyers were placed under surveillance. But that’s not the whole story.
- When even arch-Brexiteers warn of no-deal danger to the economy, you know it’s time to worry
- Brexit means an unelected bureaucrat, married into aristocracy, who’s now the de-facto PM
- Johnson has a devious plan to ensure no-deal Brexit. But it’s not all plain sailing.
- This plan to free UK from no-deal Brexit is either completely laughable or sheer genius
- Arron Banks
- Barrett Brown
- Boris Johnson
- Chelsea Manning
- Child sex abuse
- Conservative Party
- Consulting Association
- Donald Trump
- Economic League
- Edward Snowden
- EU referendum
- Jeremy Corbyn
- Julian Assange
- Manus Island
- Mark Kennedy
- Northern Ireland
- Papua New Guinea
- Snoopers Charter
- Theresa May
- Vote Leave
- war crimes
- Wilson Security
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Boris Johnson
Channel 4 News has broadcast an exclusive interview with a serving New IRA (Irish Republican Army) paramilitary. The interviewee made it clear that a reimposed border between the north and south of Ireland would result in paramilitary violence. The security … Continue reading
Dominic Cummings is an unelected bureaucrat who’s described as “assistant to the prime minister”, with responsibilities for Brexit and domestic policy. He is clearly determined to see the UK leave the EU by the 31 October deadline. Though he’ll undoubtedly … Continue reading
To ensure a no-deal Brexit, UK prime minister Boris Johnson has a simple but devious plan. And if it succeeds, the ‘Brexit Gang‘ will have pulled off one of the biggest political cons in British history. But it won’t all … Continue reading
‘Boris Gang‘ leader Boris Johnson is looking increasingly isolated as it appears his Brexit strategy is completely unworkable. This is largely thanks to the Democratic Unionist Party (DUP), Sinn Féin and the US Congress. To read more, click here.
The Farmers’ Union of Wales (FUW) has warned there could be widespread civil unrest because of Brexit, particularly if there is no deal. The last time the UK witnessed mass civil unrest because of industry cutbacks was during the 1984/5 … Continue reading
In an interview on Sophy Ridge On Sunday, Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn said his party was ready and prepared to fight an autumn general election. This comes as the ‘Brexit Gang’, led by Boris Johnson, is making it clear that … Continue reading
Despite a denial to the contrary, the ‘Boris Gang’ appears to be preparing for an autumn general election, though the precise timing will be dependent on a number of scenarios. Indeed, over 500 different advertisements promoting the gang are already … Continue reading