- How government-funded research helped turn Labour’s election hopes into a smear
- Anti-Corbyn fake news has just hit a new low. And it’s likely to get far worse.
- Once voters see through Johnson’s biggest lie yet, he’ll be history
- Over 60 doctors warn Julian Assange ‘could die in prison’, due to Tory contempt
- BBCQT hit a new low. One audience member has links to failed Tory smears against Corbyn.
- A secretive propaganda unit is manipulating our social media. But it’s not Russian.
- Four Russia-linked tycoons donated around £2.7m to Tories. Putin must be delighted.
- More evidence of oligarchs funding Tories follows claim of a Brexit-inspired ‘coup’
- Johnson hides security report on Russian meddling amid suggestion he’s ‘compromised’
- UK authorities have just provided the perfect reason why Assange’s extradition should end
- Arron Banks
- Barrett Brown
- Boris Johnson
- Cambridge Analytica
- Chelsea Manning
- Child sex abuse
- Conservative Party
- Consulting Association
- Donald Trump
- Economic League
- Edward Snowden
- EU referendum
- Jeremy Corbyn
- Julian Assange
- Manus Island
- Mark Kennedy
- Northern Ireland
- Papua New Guinea
- Snoopers Charter
- Theresa May
- Vote Leave
- war crimes
- Wilson Security
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Northern Ireland
Irish Times columnist Fintan O’Toole has come up with a daring plan on how a no-deal Brexit could be stopped. And the plan is either completely laughable and unworkable, or sheer genius. To read more, click here.
Conservative Party leader Theresa May’s judgement is now even more in doubt, as questions arise over the financial dealings by the ideological extremist Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) with paramilitary group the Ulster Defence Association (UDA). To read more, click here.
A BBC Panorama documentary broadcast on 11 April found evidence of collusion between army intelligence and MI5 around the execution of dozens of alleged IRA informers. And if it was not for a decades-long cover up, British intelligence and republican politicians would … Continue reading
Former military whistleblower claims decades-long cover-up over child sex abuse: the ‘missing’ files
Former army information officer and whistleblower Colin Wallace has condemned the findings of the Historical Institutional Abuse Inquiry. The inquiry found no evidence that security agencies were complicit in child sex abuse that took place at Kincora Boys Home, … Continue reading
Beyond the dark arts of GCHQ an increasing number of government agencies and statutory authorities have been gifted with data-matching and communication data-gathering mechanisms via existing legislation (including RIPA). Now, there looms the Investigatory Powers bill, otherwise known as the ‘Snoopers’ … Continue reading
A month back families of 200 people murdered in the Troubles accused David Cameron’s government of censoring files that could explain more the circumstances of their deaths (see copy of advertisement, below, published in The Guardian). The British Government has … Continue reading
Two documents – in the form of an undisclosed ‘dossier’ and testimony marked ‘Restricted’ – confirm what many have long known or suspected: that the security services were informed well in advance of the bombing that took place at Omagh … Continue reading