- UK authorities have just provided the perfect reason why Assange’s extradition should end
- Identified, the jihadists who murdered and mutilated this Kurdish human rights advocate
- Channel 4 interview shows how devastating any Brexit border in Ireland could be
- When Turkish-backed jihadists link up with Daesh, there’s only one outcome. And it’s begun.
- According to Turkey’s president, these women are terrorists. Total crap.
- Julian Assange’s lawyers were placed under surveillance. But that’s not the whole story.
- When even arch-Brexiteers warn of no-deal danger to the economy, you know it’s time to worry
- Brexit means an unelected bureaucrat, married into aristocracy, who’s now the de-facto PM
- Johnson has a devious plan to ensure no-deal Brexit. But it’s not all plain sailing.
- This plan to free UK from no-deal Brexit is either completely laughable or sheer genius
- Arron Banks
- Barrett Brown
- Boris Johnson
- Chelsea Manning
- Child sex abuse
- Conservative Party
- Consulting Association
- Donald Trump
- Economic League
- Edward Snowden
- EU referendum
- Jeremy Corbyn
- Julian Assange
- Manus Island
- Mark Kennedy
- Northern Ireland
- Papua New Guinea
- Snoopers Charter
- Theresa May
- Vote Leave
- war crimes
- Wilson Security
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Northern Ireland
Irish Times columnist Fintan O’Toole has come up with a daring plan on how a no-deal Brexit could be stopped. And the plan is either completely laughable and unworkable, or sheer genius. To read more, click here.
Conservative Party leader Theresa May’s judgement is now even more in doubt, as questions arise over the financial dealings by the ideological extremist Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) with paramilitary group the Ulster Defence Association (UDA). To read more, click here.
A BBC Panorama documentary broadcast on 11 April found evidence of collusion between army intelligence and MI5 around the execution of dozens of alleged IRA informers. And if it was not for a decades-long cover up, British intelligence and republican politicians would … Continue reading
Former military whistleblower claims decades-long cover-up over child sex abuse: the ‘missing’ files
Former army information officer and whistleblower Colin Wallace has condemned the findings of the Historical Institutional Abuse Inquiry. The inquiry found no evidence that security agencies were complicit in child sex abuse that took place at Kincora Boys Home, … Continue reading
Beyond the dark arts of GCHQ an increasing number of government agencies and statutory authorities have been gifted with data-matching and communication data-gathering mechanisms via existing legislation (including RIPA). Now, there looms the Investigatory Powers bill, otherwise known as the ‘Snoopers’ … Continue reading
A month back families of 200 people murdered in the Troubles accused David Cameron’s government of censoring files that could explain more the circumstances of their deaths (see copy of advertisement, below, published in The Guardian). The British Government has … Continue reading
Two documents – in the form of an undisclosed ‘dossier’ and testimony marked ‘Restricted’ – confirm what many have long known or suspected: that the security services were informed well in advance of the bombing that took place at Omagh … Continue reading