- Brexit-fuelled nationalism is only one step removed from fascism. It has to be confronted. Now.
- Evidence mounts of irregularities in UK court procedures in Assange extradition case
- Six legal arguments show why the US extradition of Julian Assange should be denied
- How government-funded research helped turn Labour’s election hopes into a smear
- Anti-Corbyn fake news has just hit a new low. And it’s likely to get far worse.
- Once voters see through Johnson’s biggest lie yet, he’ll be history
- Over 60 doctors warn Julian Assange ‘could die in prison’, due to Tory contempt
- BBCQT hit a new low. One audience member has links to failed Tory smears against Corbyn.
- A secretive propaganda unit is manipulating our social media. But it’s not Russian.
- Four Russia-linked tycoons donated around £2.7m to Tories. Putin must be delighted.
- Arron Banks
- Barrett Brown
- Boris Johnson
- Cambridge Analytica
- Chelsea Manning
- Child sex abuse
- Conservative Party
- Consulting Association
- Donald Trump
- Economic League
- Edward Snowden
- EU referendum
- Jeremy Corbyn
- Julian Assange
- Manus Island
- Mark Kennedy
- Northern Ireland
- Papua New Guinea
- Snoopers Charter
- Theresa May
- Vote Leave
- war crimes
- Wilson Security
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: fake news
Fake news and smears aimed at Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn are nothing new. However, it’s not just the usual tabloids that are guilty of this, newer technologies are playing their part. These attacks are not only malicious but, more seriously, … Continue reading
The Intelligence and Security Committee (ISC) dossier on Russian meddling into UK politics remains unpublished. But Britain has its own meddling ‘agency’ – a designated brigade of the British army. Moreover, it has a connection with Twitter management. Exclusively, The … Continue reading
An analysis of articles published by the Guardian over several months reveals what appears to be a campaign to link WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange with Russia and the Kremlin. But the paper has provided little or no evidence to back … Continue reading
The UK-based Integrity Initiative specialises in covert operations aimed at countering Russian propaganda. But it also conducts ‘black ops’ in countries across Europe and beyond. It’s largely funded by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO) and listed as a project … Continue reading
In her Lord Mayor’s banquet speech, Theresa May accused Russia of meddling in “our democracies”. But just over a week earlier, Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson essentially said the opposite. So who’s telling the truth? The Prime Minister, or the man … Continue reading
A lot of time is being expended in the creation of several Julian Assange impostor accounts on Twitter. These accounts equate to black propaganda. They are aimed squarely at Assange, as well as unwitting Twitter followers. The problem appears to … Continue reading