- Brexit-fuelled nationalism is only one step removed from fascism. It has to be confronted. Now.
- Evidence mounts of irregularities in UK court procedures in Assange extradition case
- Six legal arguments show why the US extradition of Julian Assange should be denied
- How government-funded research helped turn Labour’s election hopes into a smear
- Anti-Corbyn fake news has just hit a new low. And it’s likely to get far worse.
- Once voters see through Johnson’s biggest lie yet, he’ll be history
- Over 60 doctors warn Julian Assange ‘could die in prison’, due to Tory contempt
- BBCQT hit a new low. One audience member has links to failed Tory smears against Corbyn.
- A secretive propaganda unit is manipulating our social media. But it’s not Russian.
- Four Russia-linked tycoons donated around £2.7m to Tories. Putin must be delighted.
- Arron Banks
- Barrett Brown
- Boris Johnson
- Cambridge Analytica
- Chelsea Manning
- Child sex abuse
- Conservative Party
- Consulting Association
- Donald Trump
- Economic League
- Edward Snowden
- EU referendum
- Jeremy Corbyn
- Julian Assange
- Manus Island
- Mark Kennedy
- Northern Ireland
- Papua New Guinea
- Snoopers Charter
- Theresa May
- Vote Leave
- war crimes
- Wilson Security
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Economy
A poster, put up in a block of flats, told residents “we do not tolerate” people speaking languages other than English. A sign bearing the title “Happy Brexit Day” was found stuck to fire doors on Winchester Tower in Norwich … Continue reading
UK government-funded researchers helped ensure that what should have been a fatal blow to the Tories’ election campaign became, instead, a smear aimed at Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn. Corbyn produces damning evidence On 19 November, Corbyn famously revealed a redacted … Continue reading
UK prime minister Boris Johnson has predicated his entire electoral strategy on ‘getting Brexit done’. Yet this is a deceit, because his Brexit deal will likely involve not just months but years of further negotiations. Indeed, under Johnson, Brexit is … Continue reading
A cross-party House of Commons report, co-authored by arch-Brexiteers such as Jacob Rees-Mogg, warns of the dangers of a no-deal Brexit. The report was published in July, prior to Boris Johnson becoming prime minister, but has only recently been made … Continue reading
Dominic Cummings is an unelected bureaucrat who’s described as “assistant to the prime minister”, with responsibilities for Brexit and domestic policy. He is clearly determined to see the UK leave the EU by the 31 October deadline. Though he’ll undoubtedly … Continue reading
To ensure a no-deal Brexit, UK prime minister Boris Johnson has a simple but devious plan. And if it succeeds, the ‘Brexit Gang‘ will have pulled off one of the biggest political cons in British history. But it won’t all … Continue reading
Irish Times columnist Fintan O’Toole has come up with a daring plan on how a no-deal Brexit could be stopped. And the plan is either completely laughable and unworkable, or sheer genius. To read more, click here.