- UK authorities have just provided the perfect reason why Assange’s extradition should end
- Identified, the jihadists who murdered and mutilated this Kurdish human rights advocate
- Channel 4 interview shows how devastating any Brexit border in Ireland could be
- When Turkish-backed jihadists link up with Daesh, there’s only one outcome. And it’s begun.
- According to Turkey’s president, these women are terrorists. Total crap.
- Julian Assange’s lawyers were placed under surveillance. But that’s not the whole story.
- When even arch-Brexiteers warn of no-deal danger to the economy, you know it’s time to worry
- Brexit means an unelected bureaucrat, married into aristocracy, who’s now the de-facto PM
- Johnson has a devious plan to ensure no-deal Brexit. But it’s not all plain sailing.
- This plan to free UK from no-deal Brexit is either completely laughable or sheer genius
- Arron Banks
- Barrett Brown
- Boris Johnson
- Chelsea Manning
- Child sex abuse
- Conservative Party
- Consulting Association
- Donald Trump
- Economic League
- Edward Snowden
- EU referendum
- Jeremy Corbyn
- Julian Assange
- Manus Island
- Mark Kennedy
- Northern Ireland
- Papua New Guinea
- Snoopers Charter
- Theresa May
- Vote Leave
- war crimes
- Wilson Security
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Government
A UK authority may have just provided the perfect reason for dismissing the US extradition request for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange. Court hearing At a 21 October court hearing, Assange’s lawyers made it clear to district judge Vanessa Baraitser that … Continue reading
A private security company organised 24/7 surveillance of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange during his stay at the Ecuadorian embassy in London. This included confidential meetings between Assange and members of his legal team. The surveillance was provided directly to the … Continue reading
A cross-party House of Commons report, co-authored by arch-Brexiteers such as Jacob Rees-Mogg, warns of the dangers of a no-deal Brexit. The report was published in July, prior to Boris Johnson becoming prime minister, but has only recently been made … Continue reading
Dominic Cummings is an unelected bureaucrat who’s described as “assistant to the prime minister”, with responsibilities for Brexit and domestic policy. He is clearly determined to see the UK leave the EU by the 31 October deadline. Though he’ll undoubtedly … Continue reading
To ensure a no-deal Brexit, UK prime minister Boris Johnson has a simple but devious plan. And if it succeeds, the ‘Brexit Gang‘ will have pulled off one of the biggest political cons in British history. But it won’t all … Continue reading
Irish Times columnist Fintan O’Toole has come up with a daring plan on how a no-deal Brexit could be stopped. And the plan is either completely laughable and unworkable, or sheer genius. To read more, click here.
‘Boris Gang‘ leader Boris Johnson is looking increasingly isolated as it appears his Brexit strategy is completely unworkable. This is largely thanks to the Democratic Unionist Party (DUP), Sinn Féin and the US Congress. To read more, click here.