- UK authorities have just provided the perfect reason why Assange’s extradition should end
- Identified, the jihadists who murdered and mutilated this Kurdish human rights advocate
- Channel 4 interview shows how devastating any Brexit border in Ireland could be
- When Turkish-backed jihadists link up with Daesh, there’s only one outcome. And it’s begun.
- According to Turkey’s president, these women are terrorists. Total crap.
- Julian Assange’s lawyers were placed under surveillance. But that’s not the whole story.
- When even arch-Brexiteers warn of no-deal danger to the economy, you know it’s time to worry
- Brexit means an unelected bureaucrat, married into aristocracy, who’s now the de-facto PM
- Johnson has a devious plan to ensure no-deal Brexit. But it’s not all plain sailing.
- This plan to free UK from no-deal Brexit is either completely laughable or sheer genius
- Arron Banks
- Barrett Brown
- Boris Johnson
- Chelsea Manning
- Child sex abuse
- Conservative Party
- Consulting Association
- Donald Trump
- Economic League
- Edward Snowden
- EU referendum
- Jeremy Corbyn
- Julian Assange
- Manus Island
- Mark Kennedy
- Northern Ireland
- Papua New Guinea
- Snoopers Charter
- Theresa May
- Vote Leave
- war crimes
- Wilson Security
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: EU referendum
Former UK foreign secretary and mayor of London Boris Johnson MP has been summonsed to attend court to face charges of misconduct in a public office. The allegation is that by promoting the infamous ‘£350m to the EU’ in the … Continue reading
Prime minister Theresa May has conceded that MPs will have a vote to extend Article 50 and delay Brexit. They will also have a vote to rule out a No Deal scenario. Despite this Commons pantomime, it’s notable that these … Continue reading
Prime minister Theresa May could be in contravention of the Bribery Act 2010. A leading QC has argued just that. And an examination of the law appears to show that May could have committed a criminal offence by ‘bribing’ Northern … Continue reading
An assortment of extreme Brexit organisations is re-emerging. Their aim? To promote a hard Brexit or ‘no deal’ situation. Some are relatively new; others have direct links to old-style Leave campaigners and their dubious technologies. To read more, click here.
During the referendum, the Remain campaign was accused of running ‘Project Fear’ with dire predictions of what would happen if the UK left the EU. But recently released Facebook advertisements show [pdf] that Vote Leave’s Brexit campaign, spearheaded by Boris Johnson and … Continue reading
On Tuesday 12 June, Leave.EU financier Arron Banks and communications director Andy Wigmore were questioned for nearly five hours by the Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) committee examining fake news. But the double act ran circles around their out-of-depth … Continue reading
Arron Banks, who gave £9m to Leave.EU and associated campaigns, is reportedly under investigation by the National Crime Agency (NCA). But the complex web of financial links between Banks and his business associates, who may have benefited financially from … Continue reading