- Brexit-fuelled nationalism is only one step removed from fascism. It has to be confronted. Now.
- Evidence mounts of irregularities in UK court procedures in Assange extradition case
- Six legal arguments show why the US extradition of Julian Assange should be denied
- How government-funded research helped turn Labour’s election hopes into a smear
- Anti-Corbyn fake news has just hit a new low. And it’s likely to get far worse.
- Once voters see through Johnson’s biggest lie yet, he’ll be history
- Over 60 doctors warn Julian Assange ‘could die in prison’, due to Tory contempt
- BBCQT hit a new low. One audience member has links to failed Tory smears against Corbyn.
- A secretive propaganda unit is manipulating our social media. But it’s not Russian.
- Arron Banks
- Barrett Brown
- Boris Johnson
- Cambridge Analytica
- Chelsea Manning
- Child sex abuse
- Conservative Party
- Consulting Association
- Donald Trump
- Economic League
- Edward Snowden
- EU referendum
- Jeremy Corbyn
- Julian Assange
- Manus Island
- Mark Kennedy
- Northern Ireland
- Papua New Guinea
- Snoopers Charter
- Theresa May
- Vote Leave
- war crimes
- Wilson Security
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Twitter
A coalition of extremist Brexit groups is emerging from out of the shadows. Be warned.
An assortment of extreme Brexit organisations is re-emerging. Their aim? To promote a hard Brexit or ‘no deal’ situation. Some are relatively new; others have direct links to old-style Leave campaigners and their dubious technologies. To read more, click here.
Posted in Intelligence, Media Tagged AggregateIQ, Brexit, Cambridge Analytica, EU referendum, Facebook, Twitter Leave a comment
Twitter fails to prevent ‘fake news’ impersonation accounts of Assange and WikiLeaks
A lot of time is being expended in the creation of several Julian Assange impostor accounts on Twitter. These accounts equate to black propaganda. They are aimed squarely at Assange, as well as unwitting Twitter followers. The problem appears to … Continue reading
Posted in Intelligence, no category Tagged fake news, Julian Assange, Twitter, Wikileaks 1 Comment