- Brexit-fuelled nationalism is only one step removed from fascism. It has to be confronted. Now.
- Evidence mounts of irregularities in UK court procedures in Assange extradition case
- Six legal arguments show why the US extradition of Julian Assange should be denied
- How government-funded research helped turn Labour’s election hopes into a smear
- Anti-Corbyn fake news has just hit a new low. And it’s likely to get far worse.
- Once voters see through Johnson’s biggest lie yet, he’ll be history
- Over 60 doctors warn Julian Assange ‘could die in prison’, due to Tory contempt
- BBCQT hit a new low. One audience member has links to failed Tory smears against Corbyn.
- A secretive propaganda unit is manipulating our social media. But it’s not Russian.
- Four Russia-linked tycoons donated around £2.7m to Tories. Putin must be delighted.
- Arron Banks
- Barrett Brown
- Boris Johnson
- Cambridge Analytica
- Chelsea Manning
- Child sex abuse
- Conservative Party
- Consulting Association
- Donald Trump
- Economic League
- Edward Snowden
- EU referendum
- Jeremy Corbyn
- Julian Assange
- Manus Island
- Mark Kennedy
- Northern Ireland
- Papua New Guinea
- Snoopers Charter
- Theresa May
- Vote Leave
- war crimes
- Wilson Security
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: AggregateIQ
An assortment of extreme Brexit organisations is re-emerging. Their aim? To promote a hard Brexit or ‘no deal’ situation. Some are relatively new; others have direct links to old-style Leave campaigners and their dubious technologies. To read more, click here.
An audio recording and accompanying testimony reveal that a Leave.EU organiser drew inspiration for the pro-Brexit campaign from the Nazis. And in a separate recording the former CEO of SCL Group, the parent company of data miners Cambridge Analytica (CA), … Continue reading
The EU apparently wants to block access to offshore tax havens. But thanks to Brexit, the UK and its offshore territories will probably not be affected. This will benefit investors, like certain Brexit power-brokers. And it will also benefit their … Continue reading
A company at the centre of the ‘voter meddling’ row in both the US and UK must make available its communications to a powerful US Senate committee. Together with revelations from key Trump associates, these communications have the potential to … Continue reading
A new report looks at how automated computer programmes are manipulating public opinion through social media globally. It echoes the findings of an earlier study, which revealed how 2016 EU referendum voters may have been manipulated by ‘bots’. The implications … Continue reading
The ongoing investigation into US President Donald Trump’s links with Russia has highlighted collateral evidence. And this suggests that the Brexit vote in Britain’s EU referendum could have been rigged. As the investigation into Trump’s links with Russia accelerates, a … Continue reading
Two pro-Brexit campaigns are facing investigations for irregularities in the lead-up to the EU Referendum vote. The Electoral Commission is looking into [paywall] possible undeclared spending by Vote Leave, the campaign backed by Tory MPs Boris Johnson and Michael Gove. And … Continue reading