- Brexit-fuelled nationalism is only one step removed from fascism. It has to be confronted. Now.
- Evidence mounts of irregularities in UK court procedures in Assange extradition case
- Six legal arguments show why the US extradition of Julian Assange should be denied
- How government-funded research helped turn Labour’s election hopes into a smear
- Anti-Corbyn fake news has just hit a new low. And it’s likely to get far worse.
- Once voters see through Johnson’s biggest lie yet, he’ll be history
- Over 60 doctors warn Julian Assange ‘could die in prison’, due to Tory contempt
- BBCQT hit a new low. One audience member has links to failed Tory smears against Corbyn.
- A secretive propaganda unit is manipulating our social media. But it’s not Russian.
- Four Russia-linked tycoons donated around £2.7m to Tories. Putin must be delighted.
- Arron Banks
- Barrett Brown
- Boris Johnson
- Cambridge Analytica
- Chelsea Manning
- Child sex abuse
- Conservative Party
- Consulting Association
- Donald Trump
- Economic League
- Edward Snowden
- EU referendum
- Jeremy Corbyn
- Julian Assange
- Manus Island
- Mark Kennedy
- Northern Ireland
- Papua New Guinea
- Snoopers Charter
- Theresa May
- Vote Leave
- war crimes
- Wilson Security
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Andy Wigmore
Prime minister Theresa May has announced that a ‘Brexit dividend’ will help finance the NHS. Channel 4 News‘s ‘Fact Check’ responded by saying there’s no clear link between the NHS funding boost and any ‘Brexit dividend’. However, the Brexit vote … Continue reading
On Tuesday 12 June, Leave.EU financier Arron Banks and communications director Andy Wigmore were questioned for nearly five hours by the Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) committee examining fake news. But the double act ran circles around their out-of-depth … Continue reading
Prime minister Theresa May announced that a ‘Brexit dividend’ will help finance the NHS. Channel 4 News‘s ‘Fact Check’ responded by saying there’s no clear link between the NHS funding boost and any ‘Brexit dividend’. However, the Brexit vote wasn’t … Continue reading
With the latest twist in the Cambridge Analytica (CA) saga, attention has turned to claims of irregularities involving a price comparison website. It is possible that data held by Moneysupermarket was shared for political purposes. And if this did indeed happen, … Continue reading
An audio recording and accompanying testimony reveal that a Leave.EU organiser drew inspiration for the pro-Brexit campaign from the Nazis. And in a separate recording the former CEO of SCL Group, the parent company of data miners Cambridge Analytica (CA), … Continue reading