- Brexit-fuelled nationalism is only one step removed from fascism. It has to be confronted. Now.
- Evidence mounts of irregularities in UK court procedures in Assange extradition case
- Six legal arguments show why the US extradition of Julian Assange should be denied
- How government-funded research helped turn Labour’s election hopes into a smear
- Anti-Corbyn fake news has just hit a new low. And it’s likely to get far worse.
- Once voters see through Johnson’s biggest lie yet, he’ll be history
- Over 60 doctors warn Julian Assange ‘could die in prison’, due to Tory contempt
- BBCQT hit a new low. One audience member has links to failed Tory smears against Corbyn.
- A secretive propaganda unit is manipulating our social media. But it’s not Russian.
- Four Russia-linked tycoons donated around £2.7m to Tories. Putin must be delighted.
- Arron Banks
- Barrett Brown
- Boris Johnson
- Cambridge Analytica
- Chelsea Manning
- Child sex abuse
- Conservative Party
- Consulting Association
- Donald Trump
- Economic League
- Edward Snowden
- EU referendum
- Jeremy Corbyn
- Julian Assange
- Manus Island
- Mark Kennedy
- Northern Ireland
- Papua New Guinea
- Snoopers Charter
- Theresa May
- Vote Leave
- war crimes
- Wilson Security
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Theresa May
Prime minister Theresa May has conceded that MPs will have a vote to extend Article 50 and delay Brexit. They will also have a vote to rule out a No Deal scenario. Despite this Commons pantomime, it’s notable that these … Continue reading
Prime minister Theresa May could be in contravention of the Bribery Act 2010. A leading QC has argued just that. And an examination of the law appears to show that May could have committed a criminal offence by ‘bribing’ Northern … Continue reading
Trades Union Congress chief Frances O’Grady put Theresa May on notice when she announced that the TUC will back a #PeoplesVote if the Tory government’s Brexit deal does not benefit workers, or promote peace in the north of Ireland. To … Continue reading
In her Lord Mayor’s banquet speech, Theresa May accused Russia of meddling in “our democracies”. But just over a week earlier, Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson essentially said the opposite. So who’s telling the truth? The Prime Minister, or the man … Continue reading
Having lost one senior Cabinet minister through scandal, Theresa May’s government could be losing two more and on the verge of meltdown. One faces allegations that he stored ‘extreme’ porn on his computer. The other is facing questions about a … Continue reading
The Grenfell Tower fire is likely to have caused more deaths than the 7/7 terrorist attack. And it is a tragedy that may well come to symbolise the years of Tory cutbacks and austerity measures. But it wasn’t just a lack of … Continue reading
Conservative Party leader Theresa May’s judgement is now even more in doubt, as questions arise over the financial dealings by the ideological extremist Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) with paramilitary group the Ulster Defence Association (UDA). To read more, click here.