- Brexit-fuelled nationalism is only one step removed from fascism. It has to be confronted. Now.
- Evidence mounts of irregularities in UK court procedures in Assange extradition case
- Six legal arguments show why the US extradition of Julian Assange should be denied
- How government-funded research helped turn Labour’s election hopes into a smear
- Anti-Corbyn fake news has just hit a new low. And it’s likely to get far worse.
- Once voters see through Johnson’s biggest lie yet, he’ll be history
- Over 60 doctors warn Julian Assange ‘could die in prison’, due to Tory contempt
- BBCQT hit a new low. One audience member has links to failed Tory smears against Corbyn.
- A secretive propaganda unit is manipulating our social media. But it’s not Russian.
- Four Russia-linked tycoons donated around £2.7m to Tories. Putin must be delighted.
- Arron Banks
- Barrett Brown
- Boris Johnson
- Cambridge Analytica
- Chelsea Manning
- Child sex abuse
- Conservative Party
- Consulting Association
- Donald Trump
- Economic League
- Edward Snowden
- EU referendum
- Jeremy Corbyn
- Julian Assange
- Manus Island
- Mark Kennedy
- Northern Ireland
- Papua New Guinea
- Snoopers Charter
- Theresa May
- Vote Leave
- war crimes
- Wilson Security
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Mediterranean
A ship chartered by ‘Defend Europe‘, a far-right project aiming to disrupt the rescue of refugees in the Mediterranean, has been forced to seek its own rescue. This was after the ship, C-Star, experienced engine trouble off the Libyan coast. … Continue reading
The Canary previously reported on a project by the far-right Génération Identitaire to disrupt vessels rescuing refugees in the Mediterranean. The project was publicised by the The Daily Mail, but not all of its reports went down well. And now, there is news that the … Continue reading
The image of a washed-up body of three-year-old Kurdish refugee Alan Kurdi tore into the hearts of millions of people around the world. But two years on, hate crimes in post-Brexit Britain are rife and the loathing of people born elsewhere … Continue reading
Yesterday the Daily Mail published an article about Brits on holiday on the Greek island of Kos, who bemoaned the number of poor and refugees there and how they are annoyed to witness such dire poverty after forking out money … Continue reading
After being approached to see if it could offer a search and rescue for the Rohingya people in the seas off Myanmar, Migrant Offshore Aid Station (MOAS) has released a statement explaining that while its current resources are limited to … Continue reading
There are a growing number of ‘peoples’ flotillas – small and large boats – taking direct action and seeking out boats in the Mediterranean Sea carrying refugees who need rescuing. Some of these boats are organised by charities, such as … Continue reading