- Brexit-fuelled nationalism is only one step removed from fascism. It has to be confronted. Now.
- Evidence mounts of irregularities in UK court procedures in Assange extradition case
- Six legal arguments show why the US extradition of Julian Assange should be denied
- How government-funded research helped turn Labour’s election hopes into a smear
- Anti-Corbyn fake news has just hit a new low. And it’s likely to get far worse.
- Once voters see through Johnson’s biggest lie yet, he’ll be history
- Over 60 doctors warn Julian Assange ‘could die in prison’, due to Tory contempt
- BBCQT hit a new low. One audience member has links to failed Tory smears against Corbyn.
- A secretive propaganda unit is manipulating our social media. But it’s not Russian.
- Four Russia-linked tycoons donated around £2.7m to Tories. Putin must be delighted.
- Arron Banks
- Barrett Brown
- Boris Johnson
- Cambridge Analytica
- Chelsea Manning
- Child sex abuse
- Conservative Party
- Consulting Association
- Donald Trump
- Economic League
- Edward Snowden
- EU referendum
- Jeremy Corbyn
- Julian Assange
- Manus Island
- Mark Kennedy
- Northern Ireland
- Papua New Guinea
- Snoopers Charter
- Theresa May
- Vote Leave
- war crimes
- Wilson Security
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Germany
According to reports in the Turkish press, German Chancellor Angela Merkel has suspended arms deliveries to Turkey. This suspension appears to have come in response to the increasingly irrational behaviour of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, who has recently likened the governments … Continue reading
Yesterday, Turkish journalist Arzu Yıldız was sentenced to 20 months in jail and stripped of legal rights over her children for publishing a video (see Appendix below) and an associated story regarding the search of trucks belonging to Turkey’s MIT … Continue reading
The big scandal in Germany is how the BND (Bundesnachrichtendienst) has been spying for many years on European politicians, institutions and industries (though the BND deny the latter category). Intelligence garnered is passed to the US National Security Agency. According … Continue reading
Last century Germany was responsible for two world wars of terror, the extermination of six million Jews, the occupation of much of Europe and the deaths of several millions Russians. Germany also occupied Greece and was responsible for the … Continue reading
Yesterday Greek prime minister Alexis Tsipras demanded that Germany pay reparations for crimes committed by Nazis when they occupied Greece for three years during World War Two. He added that German assets in Greece will be seized in lieu of … Continue reading