- Brexit-fuelled nationalism is only one step removed from fascism. It has to be confronted. Now.
- Evidence mounts of irregularities in UK court procedures in Assange extradition case
- Six legal arguments show why the US extradition of Julian Assange should be denied
- How government-funded research helped turn Labour’s election hopes into a smear
- Anti-Corbyn fake news has just hit a new low. And it’s likely to get far worse.
- Once voters see through Johnson’s biggest lie yet, he’ll be history
- Over 60 doctors warn Julian Assange ‘could die in prison’, due to Tory contempt
- BBCQT hit a new low. One audience member has links to failed Tory smears against Corbyn.
- A secretive propaganda unit is manipulating our social media. But it’s not Russian.
- Four Russia-linked tycoons donated around £2.7m to Tories. Putin must be delighted.
- Arron Banks
- Barrett Brown
- Boris Johnson
- Cambridge Analytica
- Chelsea Manning
- Child sex abuse
- Conservative Party
- Consulting Association
- Donald Trump
- Economic League
- Edward Snowden
- EU referendum
- Jeremy Corbyn
- Julian Assange
- Manus Island
- Mark Kennedy
- Northern Ireland
- Papua New Guinea
- Snoopers Charter
- Theresa May
- Vote Leave
- war crimes
- Wilson Security
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: far-right
The massacres in the New Zealand city of Christchurch saw at least 50 people murdered and many others severely injured. Australian man Brenton Tarrant has been charged with these crimes. The hatred he displayed via his manifesto and actions, however, … Continue reading
There’s a poisonous thread that links Boris Johnson, UKIP and fascists, and we ignore it at our peril
Far-right tendencies take on a variety of forms, from fringe fascist to mainstream conservative, and everything in between. In recent weeks, we’ve witnessed the lauding of a neo-fascist as a champion of free speech, the invasion of a left-wing bookshop … Continue reading
US President Donald Trump has been widely criticised for retweeting three videos originally tweeted by the deputy leader of far-right group Britain First (BF). But Trump has also shown sympathy for organisations in the US that, like BF, profess the … Continue reading
The image of a washed-up body of three-year-old Kurdish refugee Alan Kurdi tore into the hearts of millions of people around the world. But two years on, hate crimes in post-Brexit Britain are rife and the loathing of people born elsewhere … Continue reading
The shock of a Donald Trump victory in the US presidential elections may finally jolt Americans into rethinking their country’s political structures. And the post-election riots, along with plans for a general strike, may well be an outlet for citizens’ democratic … Continue reading