- Brexit-fuelled nationalism is only one step removed from fascism. It has to be confronted. Now.
- Evidence mounts of irregularities in UK court procedures in Assange extradition case
- Six legal arguments show why the US extradition of Julian Assange should be denied
- How government-funded research helped turn Labour’s election hopes into a smear
- Anti-Corbyn fake news has just hit a new low. And it’s likely to get far worse.
- Once voters see through Johnson’s biggest lie yet, he’ll be history
- Over 60 doctors warn Julian Assange ‘could die in prison’, due to Tory contempt
- BBCQT hit a new low. One audience member has links to failed Tory smears against Corbyn.
- A secretive propaganda unit is manipulating our social media. But it’s not Russian.
- Four Russia-linked tycoons donated around £2.7m to Tories. Putin must be delighted.
- Arron Banks
- Barrett Brown
- Boris Johnson
- Cambridge Analytica
- Chelsea Manning
- Child sex abuse
- Conservative Party
- Consulting Association
- Donald Trump
- Economic League
- Edward Snowden
- EU referendum
- Jeremy Corbyn
- Julian Assange
- Manus Island
- Mark Kennedy
- Northern Ireland
- Papua New Guinea
- Snoopers Charter
- Theresa May
- Vote Leave
- war crimes
- Wilson Security
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Conservative Party
Despite a denial to the contrary, the ‘Boris Gang’ appears to be preparing for an autumn general election, though the precise timing will be dependent on a number of scenarios. Indeed, over 500 different advertisements promoting the gang are already … Continue reading
Former UK foreign secretary and mayor of London Boris Johnson MP has been summonsed to attend court to face charges of misconduct in a public office. The allegation is that by promoting the infamous ‘£350m to the EU’ in the … Continue reading
The Grenfell Tower fire is likely to have caused more deaths than the 7/7 terrorist attack. And it is a tragedy that may well come to symbolise the years of Tory cutbacks and austerity measures. But it wasn’t just a lack of … Continue reading
Conservative Party leader Theresa May’s judgement is now even more in doubt, as questions arise over the financial dealings by the ideological extremist Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) with paramilitary group the Ulster Defence Association (UDA). To read more, click here.
Immediately after visiting Buckingham Palace to formally seek the dissolution of parliament, Theresa May took to a podium outside of 10 Downing Street. She appeared angry, and launched straight into a speech. But in doing so, she let slip how … Continue reading
The politicians in this run-up to election year are getting desperate, with the fear factor – of immigrants, of terrorists and of the poor by the rich – taking centre-stage. And so we see an expansion of existing snooping powers, … Continue reading