- Brexit-fuelled nationalism is only one step removed from fascism. It has to be confronted. Now.
- Evidence mounts of irregularities in UK court procedures in Assange extradition case
- Six legal arguments show why the US extradition of Julian Assange should be denied
- How government-funded research helped turn Labour’s election hopes into a smear
- Anti-Corbyn fake news has just hit a new low. And it’s likely to get far worse.
- Once voters see through Johnson’s biggest lie yet, he’ll be history
- Over 60 doctors warn Julian Assange ‘could die in prison’, due to Tory contempt
- BBCQT hit a new low. One audience member has links to failed Tory smears against Corbyn.
- A secretive propaganda unit is manipulating our social media. But it’s not Russian.
- Four Russia-linked tycoons donated around £2.7m to Tories. Putin must be delighted.
- Arron Banks
- Barrett Brown
- Boris Johnson
- Cambridge Analytica
- Chelsea Manning
- Child sex abuse
- Conservative Party
- Consulting Association
- Donald Trump
- Economic League
- Edward Snowden
- EU referendum
- Jeremy Corbyn
- Julian Assange
- Manus Island
- Mark Kennedy
- Northern Ireland
- Papua New Guinea
- Snoopers Charter
- Theresa May
- Vote Leave
- war crimes
- Wilson Security
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Amnesty International
Labour MP David Lammy has written a strongly worded letter to UK Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson. He asked Johnson to condemn the human rights crackdown taking place in Turkey. The latest repression has seen the imprisonment of the head of … Continue reading
A multinational corporation has raked in millions of dollars via a contract with the Australian government for the management of its offshore refugee detention facilities. But a damning report by Amnesty International makes it clear that the contract, which expires … Continue reading
Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch have demanded that Australia close down its offshore refugee detention centres and liberate those incarcerated. Many of those detained – including children – have been there for years. The joint statement by Amnesty and … Continue reading
The situation in Turkey is now at the hysterical stage. Last night an area close to a US-NATO base in Turkey was set alight. No one has claimed responsibility. However, it is likely the fire was begun as a direct … Continue reading
Desperation amongst the refugee community on the prison island of Nauru has reached critical point and over the last week has seen one man – Omid, a 23 year-old Iranian – die from self-immolation, a second man attempt the same, … Continue reading